A Real Life Haptic Glove (Ready Player One Technology Today) – Smarter Every Day 190
- Dior Otto
- 0 Comments
HaptX is a multidisciplinary team of engineers based in San Luis Obispo, CA and Seattle, WA that builds advanced haptic technology. Their first product, HaptX Gloves, brings touch feedback to VR with unprecedented realism, enabling a new category of industrial training simulations. Founded by Jake Rubin and Dr. Bob Crockett in 2012, HaptX won’t stop until you can’t tell what’s real from what’s virtual. Learn more at haptx.com.
If you’re interested in working for them, here’s a link: https://haptx.com/careers/
- Miami VR & AR Expo crashed ARTSea2018
- A Real Life Haptic Glove (Ready Player One Technology Today) – Smarter Every Day 190
- Active Shooting Preparation for Teachers using Virtual Reality
- Finally! Magic Leap – Sneak Peak Release!
- IDC Forecasts Explosive Growth for the Mixed Reality Sector just as Apple is set to Storm the Market