APNewsBreak: Theme park to star ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘Twilight’
- MIchelle Mckoy
- 0 Comments
Some of Lionsgate’s most popular film franchises from “Hunger Games” to “Twilight” will be brought to life when the studio opens what it calls the world’s first vertical theme park in China this summer.
Lionsgate Entertainment World will offer several adventures including a virtual reality motorcycle ride based on “Twilight,” a maximum-security prison breakout like in “Escape Plan” and a replica of The Capitol lobby from “Hunger Games,” complete with shops where guests can fashion themselves in the film’s distinctive couture.
More than 25 rides and virtual reality experiences will pack a sleek, futuristic looking bean-shaped building that stands 10 stories high. The theme park, which will also include attractions based on films such as “Divergent,” ”Now You See Me” and “Gods of Egypt,” is scheduled to open in July on Hengqin Island located in Zhuhai, China.
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Predict and Detect Stroke
- Apex Construct on Oculus Quest: how one of the best VR games broke its chains
- Better Representation in Artificial Intelligence Starts Early
- APNewsBreak: Theme park to star ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘Twilight’
- How Virtual Reality Can Help Seniors With Dementia